Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shopping for Indo gifts pt. I

Those of you who are curious (like me) and wondering what I bought today, here are some pictures. I am giving all of these away to my friends in Indonesia (except that rectangular block in a paper bag – that's Henna for my hair). LUSH and Victoria's Secret are two of my favourite brands. I love their products, they smell amazing and are of superb quality. Please be advised that these items are priceless. Whether you are getting a LUSH or Victoria's Secret product really doesn't matter. The appearance of the packaging does not account for my level of favour towards you. Some companies may have taken more time in perfecting their packaging for consumer appeal, but I honestly tell you that it does not matter. They're going to be disposed of when you're done with them anyway. I spent a long time picking out these products for you, so please accept and be grateful with what you are being given :-).

These are only some of the things I've bought. I'm pretty sure I'm still missing a few other people. I'll be crossing off the names I have written on my list once I go through each item. Enjoy, my lovelies!

From LUSH
Solid soaps
• Figs and Leaves
• Rock Star
• Ice Blue
• Sexy Peel
• Sultana of Soap
Shower Jellies
• Whoosh
• Sweetie Pie

From Victoria's Secret
Body Creams
• Indulgent Body Cream in Naked Musk
• Indulgent Body Cream in Warm Vanilla & Tempting Praline
• Indulgent Body Cream in Midnight Raspberry & Sexy Lily
Body Lotion
• Hydrating Body Lotion in Wild Scarlet
Body Washes
• Exhilarating Body Wash in Secret Charm
• Exhilarating Body Wash in Strawberry and Champagne
Body Mists
• PINK Sparkling Body Mist in Cool & Carefree
• PINK Sparkling Body Mist in Fresh & Clean


That's all for today. I'll be returning to Eaton Centre to pick up some more products for the people I've missed.


Love ya!!
xx
Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.