Monday, April 11, 2011

Floral dress photo

I love this dress! I borrowed it from a good friend of mine for my album photoshoot. The dress is custom made, apparently. My friend's female cousins all have the same one for a huge anniversary celebration or something. Thank you, Juvira for lending it to me!! Hehe..


For your information, this is one of the pictures featured in my album. I recently put it up on Twitter as my profile picture, but I got a bit self-conscious seeing my face plastered there, so I decided to post it here on my blog instead (for those of you who missed it and don't know what I'm babbling about on Twitter) :-). The reason why I'm putting it up is because I LOVE this picture! I love everything about it – the colours, the background, the effects, etc. (with the exception of my face). The photo was taken by one of my friends, Irene, in Indonesia. She's an amazing photographer, by the way! For a student, she had the skills of a professional.

I apologize for this very random post. It was only supposed to be a diversion from my dissatisfaction.

Bonne nuit, tout le monde.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.