Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CARTER, MY LOVE.

High school. What comes to mind when you hear those words? For some people (like myself), high school was a fun, transitional time where transformations occurred. Amidst the stress of homework, exams, and university acceptances, it was the best 4 years of my life.

Memorable highlights:
  • Carter auditions
  • REHEARSALS (sleeping during rehearsals for me)
  • CONCERTS, CONCERTS, CONCERTS
  • Honour rolls
  • Volunteer hours
  • Kiwanis festivals
  • Missa Gaia
  • Uniforms
  • Lunch group
  • Korean
  • Brebeuf boys
  • And just boys in general (obsession + infatuation)
  • 53 Steeles bus
  • Finch station
  • North York library
  • BORANGE, APPLE, BANANA (hahahaha)
  • National anthems at Raptors game
  • Vocal class + exams
  • Mr. Hauser and Mr. Huang
  • Ms. Hickey
  • Mr. Doherty
  • Spirit Assemblies
  • Civvies days
  • Peer helping
  • 30 hour famine
  • Summer school at Brebeuf :P
  • Julia's summer backyard parties
  • Birthday parties
  • Braces (both for teeth and knee)
  • Kneecap dislocation
  • Hence, crutches + cast
  • PROM!!!!!!!!
  • And last but not least, GRADUATION!!!!
These are only some bullet points among many others.

Hazel, Augusta, Jenny
Me with my knee brace

Proceed to more pictures (click on the link below)



Warning: picture heavy, in no particular order

Fun in chemistry class with Julia Maeng where I was supposed to be paying attention
Karaoke
Grade 10 vocalists
Grade 10 vocal class on Civvies Day with Genevieve and Prescilla 
Christmas concert
Claire's birthday party
VOCALS
I LOVE US
PROM!!! Can you spot me? :D
Hazel and Ersilia in biology class
Hazel, Catherine, and Crystal at Missa Gaia

Peer Helper Retreat
At Catherine's birthday party
My 16th birthday party
Patrice, Bukky, Liz, Hazel, Heeju
Julia and me: Chemistry buddies!

Martha, Hazel, Heeju, Bukky in english class
Being fierce at Prescilla's debut
LOVE.
High school best friends!!!!!
Grade 10 vocal class!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Waiting in the hallway during a concert
Last Christmas spirit assembly! :( Peter...
Hazel and Heeju
The beautiful ladies at prom
On the dance floor
1st reunion dinner, was it?

Me and Nick Ryall
With Ashton
Heewoo the bassist
Julia's birthday party
My 17th
MS. BLAIS!!!!!!!!! Best biology teacher ever
MR. DOHERTY!!!!!!!!! Another one of my favourite teachers
Bukky love in math class
Eranthi, Hazel, Prescilla at Raptors
Phil, Hazel, Rob at Shelley's debut (notice my crutches >>)
With Vince, my sweet prom date! :-)
Jenny and Me <3
Hazel, Vince, Kyla, Adriano at prom
Phil and I trying to imitate Doraemon
VOCAAAAALLLLL + Mr. Huang, plus some bandies :P
"Deciphering Me" with Eranthi at Spirit Assembly :-)


Commencement

With my family at commencement
With Vince at commencement
Shelley and Hazel
Me with the hilarious Julia Maeng
With Amanda Yee!! <3
Afterprom lunch
GODFREY
My Carter familia
With Claire
Our Asian pose

"As we go on, we remember all the times we had together.
And as our lives change, come whatever;
We will still be friends forever." Graduation - Vitamin C

Cardinal Carter Academy for the Arts, you will always hold a special place in my heart.
– Proud graduate of 2008, Alumna

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.