Saturday, June 16, 2012

Experimenting with culinary arts

Hi everyone! In this blog post, I am featuring some of the dishes that I've tried [eating] and covered [cooking]. The homemade ones were done by me and my super talented teammate of a best friend/partner. Please note that these pictures are not specified in chronological order. Frankly, I can't even recall when or how long ago these pictures were taken, hence my credible excuse for not remembering the name of a particular dish.










Click on the link below for descriptions!


Some fish dish (??) w/ sweet soy sauce chilli In Garut, Indonesia

Hello Kitty meatballs at the Hello Kitty Cafe in Karawaci, Indonesia

Hazelnut crepe at Demetre

Crepe at Haagen Daazs in Jakarta, Indonesia

Some calamary dish (sorry) at Greektown, Toronto during Winterlicious 2011



Our homemade dishes:
Don't remember! >_<

Homemade Churros by Mr. JT

Clockwise from top left hand corner: Butter Chicken (lunch), Beef Steak (dinner), Baked Brie Cheese with pecan nuts and melted brown sugar (appetizer)

Salmon Bruschetta

Pineapple Fried Rice w/ Black Pepper Chicken Steak

Enchilladas! (Yes, the Filipino way)

Korean ddeokbogi + side dishes

Pad Thai

Sushi!!! I don't quite remember the fillings. Sorry!

Lemon Chicken a la Mr. JT w/ mashed potatoes and spiced up rice

Homemade Mozarella Sticks (kinda fail) by yours truly


And that's a wrap! I hope I didn't make you guys drool too much :-P.


Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.