Thursday, June 14, 2012

Intro to Beauty

Hello everybody,

The generic, apologetic opening paragraph: I'm sorry for being M.I.A. for almost 2 months! Has it been that long?? I was finishing up my exams at the end of April, and by mid-June, I was already starting summer school, which will go on until August. Yes, I am staying in school for another year – what did I tell you about my love of learning?! Actually, I was missing a few required credits to graduate, so here I am back in school for another semester. I have to admit, though, I do envy my friends who have received/are receiving their framed diplomas. And I sure am anxious to jump into that traditional scholarly ensemble of cap and cloak.
Saving that up for next year....

From the title of this post, perhaps you could already guess what this post is about. I am starting a new genre on this blog, that being Beauty. Because I am passionate about promoting the idea of internal and external beauty, I thought I'd share with my readers my beauty secrets that I live by. Beauty in this sense may include fashion, makeup, and even health. I hope this change could spice up my dull and boring blog a little bit. To all my readers, thank you for your support and sticking by me. It really means a lot.



Beauty posts coming up soon.


Love God, love people,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.