Saturday, August 13, 2011

The End: Of hate

Dear you,

It is the least of my intention to prolong our belligerent engagement with each other. I might have misunderstood your actions/intentions, and I am deeply sorry. Due to my previous intentional conducts, I've come to apologize. If you, for whatever reason, cannot accept my apologies, then there is nothing else that I can do. I'm not going to identify who's wrong and who's right in this situation. I've offered you my sincere apology, and if you don't want to take it, that's absolutely up to your personal discretion.

The only thing I requested from you was your consideration – to think about beyond yourself for the circumstances of other people. But since this was apparently a difficult demand to ask of you, then there is nothing else that I can do. You can suit yourself in doing whatever you want and however you like it. We'll hear it directly from people who have a voice to say what you NEED to hear. And again, it is not because I have nothing else to say to you. I could go on and on with our argument, but when I come to think of it, what good does it bring? Neither of us would relent.

The reason why I tweet is because I like to share my writing with the public, not because I want to publicize my life. It's not my fault you can't convey your life experiences in a riveting manner, hence incapable of intriguing public attention.

I'm done with you. You can eloquently accuse me of being insecure, fake, and/or other names which may be inappropriate to be displayed on my blog. I don't care. And I don't know why you told me to speak the truth when you couldn't even handle it. What I said was honest, blunt, and straightforward. I see nothing fake with it. It's your problem now. People judge other people. You are not the first and only person to have judged me. I have been a victim of judgement many times before. If I were to judge myself, I'd be rendered vain. So I'm leaving all the judgement to you at your disposal. You don't know me, and you said it yourself that you have no further means of getting to know me. Then please stop acting as if you do.

LOVE is a simple term with a complex undertone. It makes a person do crazy, irrational things. That's what love does. I guess you won't ever understand until you find it and learn on your own.

Trust me, you don't know what's going on in my personal life. I will be considerate here and not turn tables to blame you for my life's current predicament. I just hope that someday, SOMEDAY you will comprehend – that you will lose your stubborn personality and start looking at things through different eyes and a selfless heart, and to think about others before you think about yourself. Don't say you're hurt and ask to claim remuneration for it. Other people also get hurt BECAUSE OF YOU. It's such a shame that you are so proud and 'flattered' for ruining other people's lives and relationships.

You have taught and inspired me. I had never used this word on a person before I met you: HATE. I hated you, loathed you, despised you. You were the first (hopefully also the last) and only person toward whom I felt this enmity. But I realized that hate creates nothing but bitterness. It soaks my mind and being with a corrosive solution that gradually leads to an eventual gangrene on a nearly amputated limb.

I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU, on the absence of your apology. Take it or leave it. I'm not one to hold grudges. Don't let your ego consume you more than it already has. "We're not in high school anymore." If you think you're a mature grown-up, you can at the least act like one. Anyway, one of us has made an effort to reconcile.

Go be happy with your own life. It's your right :-).


Best regards,
Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.