Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Personal Questionnaire (retake)

I took this exact same quiz almost 2 years ago. I'm going to do it again now and see how much the answers have changed! :-) Here is a link to the original post: http://softlywhispered.blogspot.com/2009/07/quiz-from-feby.html


ABC About You Questions:
A - AVAILABLE: For counseling, yes. For dating, nope.
B - BIRTHDAY: October 8, 1990
C - CRUSHING ON: As of now, I am crush-free.
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Nestea Cool
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Cimi (haha)
F - FAVORITE SONG: Albertine by Brooke Fraser
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Worms!!
H - HOMETOWN: Jakarta
I - IN LOVE WITH: JC and CJ
J - JUGGLE: All the time
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Not that I know of..
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: To Philadelphia! (I forgot how many hours, though)
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Strawberry (still the same :))
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 younger, dearest brother <3
O - ONE WISH: ........................... :)
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Jon Tj.
Is this an intentional trick?? Did they expect us to notice that Q is missing?
R- REASON TO SMILE: Something/someone makes me feel good
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Mykonos by Fleet Foxes
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: Late (HAHA - same answer. FYI, I don't have class anymore!)
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: PINK
V - VEGETABLE(S): BROCCOLI, green beans, lettuce (YES, forever and always) <3 Love these greens.
W - WORST HABIT: Wasting time (O gosh, I have not changed)
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Teeth and knee (I dislocated my kneecap in 2008)
Y - YOYOS ARE: Retractable?? -> smart
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Libra

Random Questions About You:
Spell your name without vowels: Hzl
What color do you wear most?: I prefer and mostly wear neutral colours. Bright colours attract attention and I don't like attention.
Least favorite color? Yellow mellow
What are you listening to? My laptop fan
Are you happy with your life right now? YES
What is your favorite class in school? BREAK TIME! oops.. that's not even a class (LOL - not gonna change this answer)
When do you start back at school/college? I'm in school for the summer T_T (again, this year, after I come back from Indo)
Are you outgoing? Sometimes I can be!
Favorite pair of shoes? flats! They're so simple.. you can throw them on wherever and whenever. They never go out of style (I agree).
Where do you wish you were right now? In a warmer room. My bedroom is freezing.

THE CANS:
Can you dance? I like to think so. I used to, though.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? Haven't tried. I heard you're a good kisser if you can do it :P. Kinda curious to know.
Can you whistle? A LITTLE.
Write with both hands? Hmm.. I'm not ambidextrous.. but I can try.
Walk with your toes curled? Yes!!!! I curl my toes almost all the time, especially when I'm cooooold.

THE DO'S:
Do you believe there is life on other planets? Could be.
Do you believe in miracles? FO SHO!
Do you believe in magic? No, it's all tricks, dude. ALL tricks! Hahahaha.. I'm with a "magician" :P.
Love at first sight? NO. But when you were in kindergarten you probably did (^^).
Do you believe in Satan? I believe in the notion of his existence.
Do you believe in Santa? No, but I like the idea of him. He seems and sounds nice in movies.
Do you know how to swim? I used to take swimming lessons, but I'm nowhere near being a decent swimmer.
Do you like roller coasters? I LOVE 'EM!!
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows? Oh my gosh, never will, ever!

THE HAVES:
Have you ever been on a plane? Of course.
Have you ever asked someone out? Ya.
Have you ever been asked out by someone? Ya.
Have you ever been to the ocean? The closest I ever got to is the beach, but I still love oceans :) (Would really love to go someday, though).
Have you ever painted your nails? My nails are painted right now!

THE WHATS:
What is the temperature outside? The forecast says it's around 4 degrees Celsius.
What was the last restaurant you ate at? Pho Hung (hahahaha.. they're both Pho restaurants!! Totally unplanned!)
What was the last thing you bought? Gosh, I have not gone shopping in forever! Which reminds me, I have to go buy stuff for my Indo friends).
What was the last thing on TV you watched? The Big Bang Theory.

THE WHOS:
Who was the last person you IM'd? Cimi.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? I last took a picture of my nails.
Who was the last person you said I love you to? EVERYBODY!!! I love you all =) (haha, I'm keeping this one)

CRYING SECTION:
Ever really cried your heart out: Ya ya ya
Ever cried yourself to sleep? Yes
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder? Yes
Ever cried over the opposite sex? Oui
Do you cry when you get an injury? Depends on how severe/painful it is.
Do certain songs make you cry? I mostly cry from hearing songs or watching videos.

HAPPY SECTION:
Are you a happy person? Still am!
What can make you happy? Anything and anyone.. I guess :P.
Do you wish you were happier? Hmm.. I wish I could be a little more content with what I have and am given. Gratification = happiness.
Can music make you happy? Definitely.

LOVE SECTION:
How many times have you had your heart broken? Don't know. Never counted.
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them? Yes.

LOOK AT ME:
What is your current hair color?: Reddish brown
Current piercings?: Ear lobes
Have any tattoos?: Nope
Eye color?: Brown

IN A BOY:
Favorite eye color: Doesn't matter
Short or long hair: Short. Long hair seems greasy to me (still does. Yuck).
Height: At least 4" taller than me :-)
Best clothing: As long as it "makes sense" (--> yup hahaha. It could be a bit subjective on my part, though)

HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail: No
Ran away from home: No
Laughed so hard you cried: YES
Cried in school: Ya
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today: MAYBE o_O
Gone skinny dipping: No, I think I'd catch a cold instantly.

THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: I like Coke Zero because it isn't too sweet.
McDonald's or Burger King: Perhaps McDonald's (I've digressed)
Single or Group Dates: Single dates are more romantic and personal, while group dates are FUN!
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate. Too much of vanilla makes me sick. Having too much chocolate doesn't do that to me.
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries (changed my preferences)
Meat or Veggies: Poultry (yes! Haha)
TV or Movie: TV (I love Korean dramas, Grey's Anatomy, and The Big Bang Theory)
Guitar or Drums?: Drums (oh, bias)
Adidas or Nike: LULULEMON!!!!!!
Chinese or Mexican: Mexican, because I love tacos! I said pitas in my previous answer, but I've found out that pitas are in fact, Greek food, not Mexican.
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Still Cheerios.
Cake or Pie: Depends
MTV or VH1: MTV because I have no clue as to what VH1 is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.