Saturday, March 8, 2014

First for Fashion


Hi everyone, super delayed post here, but I hope everybody's having a great year of 2014 so far. As you can see from the photos, I'm starting a new series for a newfound love that is fashion. I promise you I'm not a bandwagoner (no justification here, whatsoever). Anyway, I thought I'd share with you my daily fashion and beauty picks. Please keep in mind that I'm still a novice at this ☺️☺️. 

Let's jump into it!


This is my outfit to church tomorrow. Now let's dissect it, shall we?

Outfit:
- Top, skirt, and belt are from H&M. I bought the first two pretty recently and the latter was part of another skirt from the same store.
- Bag is LV Speedy 25


Chain necklace from Forever 21 (old)
- Watch from Michael Kors
- Featuring my 'Minerva' handmade bracelet!
- Perfume is the original Burberry, which I believe has been discontinued :(


Makeup:
- Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, I wear shade Nude in the winter and Bisque in warmer climate
- Hervana by Benefit blush
- Cover Girl Lashblast Fusion mascara, I don't know how I feel about this one..
- Shu Uemura lash curler
- Revlon Colorstay auto eyeliner
- Missha perfect eyebrow styler (Auto), I love it!


Next stop, what's inside my bag?


My keys, Tory Burch wallet, a pouch I received from TheFaceShop with a purchase, sunglasses case from F21, Cover Girl and Rimmel Scandaleyes mascaras, BBW mini hand sanitizer

Inside the red pouch: Cap Kapak ointment, Baby Lips lip balm, Mac lipstick, Revlon lip butter, TheFaceShop lip tint, Sephora lipstick, Mentholatum ointment, hair band


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.