Monday, September 2, 2013

Aloha..!!

Hello, hello!

I reckon it's been too long a break from blogging. Maybe you'll see a new post tomorrow.. or perhaps the day after, or after that, or after that...
I know what to write, but don't know how.
More like lazy.
Get behind me, o spirit of laziness. You shall be subdued!

I've missed writing elaborate blog posts, but haven't got around to it just yet because I know I'll take HOURS to perfect it. Being the obsessive perfectionist that I am, I read through my posts thousands of times to ensure every word is spelled correctly and grammatical errors are nowhere in sight (to me, at least... which could point to the fact that I'm actually not a very good grammarist).

Please be patient with me. Believe it or not, I'd love to keep in touch with you! No, this blog is NOT dead yet. It's far from dying; it is IDLE. Ha ha. I don't know what I'm writing anymore because it's past 3 in the morning.

I'll see you guys soon-time on here! Check back soon for updates! :-) X tothe OOO's.

Just kidding. Love you all.


P.S. Someone searched up "softlywhispered is an asian girl". LOOOOLLLLL indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.