Monday, February 21, 2011

Favourite childhood TV shows

This is totally random, but I thought I should do a post on my favourite childhood TV shows :-). Just so you know, this entry only incorporates Canada-aired TV shows, so it doesn't include the ones I used to watch in Indonesia.
It brings back so many wonderful nostalgic memories!

In no particular order,
  1. Mona The Vampire
  2. 7 Little Monsters
  3. Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
  4. Berenstein Bears
  5. Blue's Clues
  6. Sailor Moon
  7. Timothy Goes to School
  8. Caillou
  9. Big Comfy Couch
  10. Max and Ruby
  11. Fairly Oddparents
  12. Yvon of the Yukon (so Canadian, I know! :D)
  13. Hamtaro
  14. Pippi Longstocking

WHAT WERE YOUR FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD TV SHOWS??? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.