Monday, January 17, 2011

That's what it's about


I really am so stoked to go to bed this very moment, but I thought I'd share a short post with you, my dear readers :-).

I can never sufficiently stress how much thankful, grateful, and blessed I am to have the life I have and am living out. I've met good people, smart people, judgmental people, insightful people, wise people, scary people, and all other different kinds of people. I've loved, laughed, been broken, and cried. Through my own various experiences and the miscellaneous emotions that come with each, I've learned so much more than I would through words people could tell me. Every person that God has placed in my life has changed me and my life 180 degrees. I can never be the same Hazel I once was.

I am and will always be eternally filled with gratitude for everything in my life. The good, the bad, the bitter, the sweet, the sour, (the salty) have shaped my today's image and reflection. I am me because of my past. My past may have defined my present, but only my present can determine my future. It's what I do today that will have a tremendous impact on my life tomorrow, or maybe as soon as 5 minutes, or as later as 10 years from now.

Someone special (a God-sent, most positively) has taught me how to love, shown me how to love, and given me every bit of the love a person could ever offer. Even so, at times it doesn't kick in. Occasionally I would say to myself, "I must've done something right to have been blessed with such a marvel." No, I'm not exaggerating. I still cannot get over this phenomenal wonder that has divinely replenished and gracefully saturated my temporal viable entity. And I don't ever want to get over it. It's my miracle :-).

As I have promised, this one is going to be a short post, so I will end it here. I hope you all had a nice, enjoyable weekend. Cheers to many more prosperous and successful days!


Love always,
Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.