Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let's start this over

Hey y'all. It's been a while since I posted entries on a regular basis and I suddenly felt the urge to resume blogging! Expect a personal entry from me one of these days. Since summer school is almost done, I'll have lots of time dreaming and writing those aspirations out on this blog. I don't promise, however, that I will be constantly updating due to lack of inspiration and whatnot (haha).

In the meantime, I have a Twitter account: @hazeltheresia.

I know this whole concept of Twitter is kind of vain or conceited or whatever to some people, but I'm sort of an extrovert, so I like to share my feelings and ideas aloud. And I must note Twitter as a means of communication. It is quite an effective tool to raise awareness (from social justice to retail sales).

Anywho, enough with my second Introduction Post. I'll go find some interesting stuff to share with you now.

Picture source: weheartit.com

Take care, all!!

- H xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.