Wednesday, May 20, 2009

#3


I digress - it's amazing how much one's opinions can influence another person's judgments.

You can never understand how I feel; how deep I was hurting; how bad my heart was broken. I can only watch as life unfolds. Sometimes I want to scream it out loud and just spill out the contents of my heart.. but I always realize that would be a selfish action. The world doesn't revolve around me =).

Things come and go. Nonetheless, I strongly believe my entire life has been planned. There hasn't been an accidental incident. God has perfectly mapped out my life, and now I just have to live it for Him. It's these small things that make life even more beautiful.

"It's not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.