Wednesday, May 27, 2009

11 layers of Hazel

This is what you call boredom.


Layer One: On the Outside
Name:: Hazel
Birthday:: 8th day of the 10th month.
Current Location:: Canada
Eye Color:: Brown
Hair Color:: Black
Righty or Lefty:: Righty
Zodiac Sign:: Libra?? I don't believe in astrology.
Layer Two: On the Outside
Your Heritage:: My parents' genes.
Your Fears:: Rats
Your Weakness:: Hmm....... sinning??
Goal:: Glorifying Him in everything I do.
Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up:: SHOULD BE about HIM :)
Your bedtime:: Hah.. don't even ask.
Your most missed memory:: Childhood T_T
Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke:: Doesn't matter
McDonald or Burger King
: McD's
Single or Group dates:: Both kinds are nice =)
Adidas or Nike:: I don't care
Lipton Tea or Nestea:: Aren't they both similar in taste anyway??
Chocolate or Vanilla:: Both
Cappuccino or Coffee:: Coffee!
Layer Five: Do You?
Smoke:: NO
Have a crush:: Not currently
Think you've been in love
: Yes
Want to get married:: Most definitely
Believe in yourself:: Not exactly in myself.. but in the One who made me ^^. But since He lives in me.. so yes.
Think you're a health freak
: Haha.. absolutely not
Layer Six: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol:: Nope
Gone to the mall:: Of course!
Eaten Sushi:: Yes
Gone skating:: No
Dyed your hair:: No.. I haven't had the chance to.
Layer Seven: Have Your Ever?
Played a stripping game:: Bwahhaha.. nooo
Gotten beaten up:: Physically, never.. emotionally, all the time. Hahaha.. just kidding.
Changed who you were to fit in:: Hmm.. I don't think so. Even though I THOUGHT I did, I don't think it really happened.
Layer Eight: Getting Old
Age you're hoping to be married:: 23-25
Layer Nine: Perfect Mate
Best Eye Color:: *Sighs*
Best Hair Color:: Please refer to prev. question
Short or Long Hair:: ----------//----------
Layer Ten: What were you doing...
1 MINUTE AGO:: Filling this out
1 HOUR AGO:: Reading something
1 DAY AGO:: Staying home
1 YEAR AGO:: Doing my homework
Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I LOVE:: Living life
I FEEL:: Sleepy @_@
I HATE:: No one =)
I HIDE:: My acne scars and blemishes =(
I MISS:: My old friends..
I NEED:: .. to sleep right now.




1 comment:

  1. LOL. Hazel. You really WERE boreeed :P Write more songs!! :D or read more of that Kissing Dating goodbye book :P haha. i wanna read it, too!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.