Sunday, November 4, 2012

Daily Gratitude: Nov. 4, 2012

I'm starting a new series called "Daily Gratitude" where I post on a daily basis, 3 random things I'm grateful for, to serve as a constant reminder that there is always something to be thankful for everyday. I challenge all of my blog readers and buddies to tweet or post your list of appreciation everyday!

November 4, 2012

Today Hazel is thankful for...

1. A brand new day, a brand new chance, and brand new forgiveness.
2. A hot, spicy bowl of Nong Shim ramyun to satisfy a ferocious belly on a chilly autumn day when there is no other food in the kitchen.
3. Photoshop CS4 – its dual-function capability as a medium for creativity and a friend on a lonely afternoon.


What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.