Sunday, April 15, 2012

HTML/Photoshop junkie

That's what I [still] am! I am a straight up Photoshop and HTML junkie. Give me those two things and I'll be on my way to what I like to call Geekidise. I literally spent the whole day putting together this 'other' new layout. I know I just had a new one up less than 48 hours ago.. but when I kept going back to it, I realized it was very plain. A few hours later, I found myself scrambling over thousands and thousands of vintage graphics. That's when it hit me: I LOVE VINTAGE GRAPHICS. The inspiration to create a collage-kind-of layout out of vintage images dawned on me when I was browsing through some really awesome Blogger template websites. I immediately installed Adobe Photoshop and the rest was history.

Now that I'm securely equipped with my trusty Adobe Photoshop CS4 and some leftover basic HTML skills from a few years back, you can expect me to be churning out random miscellaneous dood-a-lee dood-a-loo's once in a while (or twice a week, depending on my schedule, really).

For those of you who might be interested in creating your own layouts, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be more than delighted to help you :-).

That should be all I have to say at the moment. Maybe I'll do these teeny updates more frequently.
Meanwhile, I'm yet again, still awake at the wee hours of the morning.................. (x,x) => not a mathematical functions figure


Stay healthy, safe, and have a great Sunday,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.