Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes I wonder..
What it would be like to lose the person we love and care about,
Not being able to be with them during their last moments,
To find out the news through someone else,
To realize they are no longer walking, breathing, living on this earth,
To realize they are no more,
To be left alone with so many unfulfilled promises,
To have the last conversation ever with them the night before,
To lose a significant part of what we were,
To cry through endless nights in hopes that they would be revived..
But they won't. They're gone.

Sometimes, just thinking about it makes me go crazy. I don't know how I would manage to survive such a nightmare.

Sometimes I could imagine crying my eyes out if I were to be in a situation like this.

Sometimes it's hard not to think about it.

Sometimes I even wish that God could perhaps make some arrangements and let us be called home together.

Sometimes some of us just aren't that fortunate to have such a privilege.

Sometimes we just have to wait.