Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Choices

I choose to be knowledgeable, than to live in ignorance.
I choose to be responsible, than apathetic.
I choose to stop talking, and start acting.
I choose to stop dreaming, and start pursuing goals.
I choose to conserve time, than squander it.
I choose to limit my spending, and increase my savings.
I choose to defer gratification and stick with it.
I choose to listen on empty ears, than speak with a full mouth.
I choose to live wise, than deal with lies.
I choose brutal honesty over exposure to any deceit.
I choose to love, than despise.
I choose to liberate freedom, than constrict it.
I choose to abstain through great effort, than be compulsive with great ease.
I choose to make a difference, though I am only one person.

And I would rather choose to change how I see,
than expect others to change how they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.